Tarte SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner Collection Swatches, Review and Photos
Nov 11, 2011 by Harshleen
I’m so excited to finally get my hands on the Tarte SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner Collection ($39) as it was one of the top items in my holiday wish list this year. This six-piece set of Amazonian clay waterproof eyeliners was sold out on Sephora for a while but then I got a 20% off coupon code from Tarte and I snagged it happily. The individual price for each of these SmolderEYES eyeliners is $25 but this set includes six full sized eyeliners for $39 making them just $6.50 each!
Tarte SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner Collection comes in a sparkling silver gift box with six shades:
- Golden Beige (shimmery golden champagne)
- Moss (metallic olive green)
- Violet (purple with silver shimmer)
- Espresso (medium chocolate brown)
- Silver Black (black with silver shimmer)
- Smoke (metallic charcoal gray)
These dual-ended, chubby pencil eyeliners have the creamy eye color at one end and there is a smudger at the other end that you can use to smudge out the color for a softer effect.
What I like :
- Soft, creamy pencils glide on smoothly without dragging
- Really good pigmentation
- Long-lasting, waterproof formula stays put and doesn’t budge even on the lower lashline.
- Can be used as regular eyeliner or as an all-over lid color
- Easy-to-wear, beautiful jewel-toned colors
- Comes off easily (except for Silver black that leaves a bit of shimmer)
What I do not like :
- Require sharpening
- It’s hard to get a thin line with the thick tip
I really do love this set! I already had one of these eyeliners in the shade Fig from my Tarte glow your way to gorgeous collection and now I am delighted to get six more shades at a bargain price. It’s one of the best holiday kits (amazing value!) Tarte has dished out this season and I highly recommend adding it to your holiday shopping list.
Have you tried Tarte SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liners? What’s your favorite shade?
Don’t forget to enter my current Giveaway for a chance to win a MAC lipstick & eyeshadow of your choice plus goodies from Tarte, Merle Norman and more! Enter here now.
Tarte Holiday 2012 Collection
Posted on Sep 22, 2012
Want it! Tarte Glamazon Pure Performance 12-Hour Lipstick
Posted on Jul 14, 2012
Summer Makeup Favorites – What I’m loving right now
Posted on Jun 19, 2012
Posted on Apr 3, 2012