Established as a professional stylists’ must have styling tool for over 10 years, ghd has revolutionised the way in which we style our hair. Now ghd, the world’s leading luxury haircare brand brings you its first salon strength hairdryer that will blow you away – ghd air.
Developed in conjunction with professional styling experts, the new ghd air is designed to help you unlock the secret to a gorgeous salon blow dry, every day. Featuring a powerful professional motor and advanced ionic technology, it delivers exceptionally fast drying and styling while helping to reduce frizz, leaving your hair soft and silky. Whether you’re looking for quick, sleek, smooth results or fabulous, impactful volume, ghd air puts the salon power in your hands. It’s the perfect companion to the other ghd styling tools and makes sure you leave the house looking beautifully glamorous.
Ultimately sleek and stylish, the specifically designed ergonomic shape gives you total control over your style creation – whilst looking elegantly chic at the same time. An ideal tool to help create a salon look at home, the new ghd air boasts the following benefits:
- Advanced Ionic Technology: for reduced frizz and a silkier, softer finish
- Cool shot button: for a quick blast of cool air to fix your look in place
- Salon strength AC motor: for more powerful drying
- 2 concentrator nozzles: helping to create a wide variety of styles
- Ergonomic design: for easy handling and maximum control
The launch of ghd air is the latest addition to ghd’s hair care range and is the perfect fusion of ghd design and salon power. Kenna, ghd’s Creative Director and Stylist to the stars says; “ghd air truly does blow all other competitors out the water. The power that ghd air exudes gives it supremacy over all other hair dryers I have used. Offering a perfect smooth finish; it is style and results in one”.
The new ghd air professional hairdryer doesn’t just dry hair, it inspires it. The ghd air currently retails for £99 in the UK and will be launching shortly in the US, so be sure to visit website ghdhair.com to keep an eye out for the Air!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored PR Piece in association with ghd.
You May Also Like
- ghd Gold Series Rich Ruby Metallic Styler Review and Photos
- Yes, Women Lose Hair Too – Here’s How to Fix it
- AG Hair Color Care BB Cream and Deflect Fast-Dry Heat Protection Spray
- Surface Bassu Hydrating Masque – Luxurious moisture for dry hair
- Apivita Propoline Shine and Revitalizing Shampoo & Conditioner with Citrus and Honey