Holiday Wish List
Nov 27, 2013 by Harshleen
Today I am showcasing some of the items on my Holiday wish list. Of course, my wishlist has a lot of makeup and beauty products on it, but I also tossed in a couple of fashion items that I’m lusting after! It’s also my birthday today so this is the perfect timing isn’t it?
So, wanna see what I’d love for Santa to drop off? It’s all about indulgence…
1. Dior ‘Golden Flower’ 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette (from Golden Winter Collection Holiday 2013) - I own nothing from Dior and I’m dying to. With shimmering gold, pink and bronze tones, this eye palette is simply gorgeous and the shades are right up my alley!
2. Tarte Stop & Stare 6-Piece Eyeliner & Lash Set - This time of year I always stock up on eye pencils and Tarte’s SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liners are one of my favorites! These versatile liners deliver rich color for a crisp or smoky look that won’t fade, run, or budge. This set comes with 5 beautiful shades including Onyx, Purple Garnet, Azurite Green, Rose Gold and Taupe.
3.It cosmetics Naturally Pretty Matte Luxe Transforming Eyeshadow Palette – I’m a big fan of It Cosmetics but haven’t yet tried their eyeshadows. This palette is the perfect opportunity! It contains 14 luxe silk-infused eye shadows that are all matte and one pearl transforming shade that can take the matte shades to a soft pearl with a simple swipe!
4. Alexander McQueen Paisley Pea Coat - I love the style of this coat…it’s so pretty and chic! Rendered in heavyweight black cotton twill, it is flocked with a swirling velvet paisley motif. With an angled hem and back detailing, this luxe cover-up is sure to add impacting drama to your look! It’s pretty expensive, but I can’t stop coveting! I’d probably never buy it for myself, but would love to have it as a gift!
5. Michael Kors ‘Parker’ Chronograph Bracelet Watch – Let’s just be honest, who doesn’t WANT this? It’s so beautiful and classy! And it’s Rose Gold! Need I say more?
6. DOLCE & GABBANA Pour Femme Gift Set – I have wanted to try this Dolce & Gabbana scent for a while and this set includes not only the perfume but also a Classic Cream Lipstick in Ruby! The notes in the fragrance are: Neroli, Raspberry, Green Mandarin, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Guimauve, Vanilla, Heliotrope, Sandalwood.
7. MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion Starter Kit - With three must-have HD Complexion products (HD Microfinish Powder, Microperfecting Primer, HD Kabuki Brush) and HD Invisible Cover Foundation shade of your choice, this set from MAKE UP FOR EVER has everything you need for achieving complexion perfection!
What are you wishing for this Holiday Season?
It Cosmetics No Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliners Review and Swatches
Posted on Jan 20, 2014
Best of 2013 : Makeup & Haircare
Posted on Jan 3, 2014
Tarte Stop & Stare smolderEYES 6-Piece Eyeliner & Lash Set Review and Swatches
Posted on Dec 18, 2013
Last-Minute Holiday Gift Ideas : Primp & Pamper
Posted on Dec 17, 2013