Who doesn’t love a great beauty steal? For today’s post, I’ve put together a list of some of the NEW drugstore delights that barely put a dent in your wallet — and you can find them at practically any drugstore. They’re all under $10, and they’re all right here….check these out to find and shop your new budget beauty favorites!
1. Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Oil Free Foundation ($7)- Even if you’re not oil-prone, humid summer weather can lead to a shiny complexion, but you don’t have to sweat it anymore! Perfect for summer, this liquid foundation’s lightweight oil-free formula provides medium coverage to even skin tone and cover imperfections while the built-in powder system gives you an all-day shine-free finish.
2. Maybelline The Nudes Palette ($9.99) – Going from day to night is easy with the new Expert Wear Nudes Palette by Maybelline. It comes with 12 alluring shades including bold beiges, sultry sands, brazen bronzes, and over the top taupes that you can alternate to get a number of easy-to-wear, versatile looks. Do you dare to go nude?
3. Covergirl XL Nail Gel polish (6.99) – Get a gel-like look without the salon price or hassle with XL Nail Gel’s thick, very pigmented polish formula – no UV light required. You can skip the base coat (it won’t stain your nails) and the polish also removes easily. Even without a top coat, your manicure looks fresh for about a week without a chip or wear.
4. L’Oreal Colour Riche Balm Pop ($7.99) – Love sheer, glossy lipsticks? Then this one’s for you! These new lippies add a kiss of color and care powered by moisturizing oils from subtly sheer to poppy colors.
5. Maybelline Master Kajal Eyeliner ($7.99) – Designed with a no-poke cone tip applicator for a creamy glide even on the inner eye rim, this kajal eyeliner glides on without a tug and the waterproof formula makes it perfect for wherever the dog days of summer take you!
6. Rimmel London Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Colour Balm ($7.99) – Available in 7 high voltage shades, these new lip crayons have an ultra-smooth, lightweight balmy texture with a glossy finish and a great color pay off that lasts long. Perect to stash in your handbag for an instant color hit when you’re on the run!
7. Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo ($5.99) – With natural tapioca, this paraben-free formula absorbs oil and refreshes dirty hair in between shampoos. This spray is super light and doesn’t make your hair feel like there is a ton of product in it. It adds a nice volume and is invisible even on darker strands. Don’t forget to brush it out for a completely refreshed look. And the white grapefruit and mint scent is really nice! (Another product that I really love from the Naked range is the Herbal Essences Naked Cleansing Conditioner – WEN dupe for just $5!)
8. Dial Acne Control Face and Body Wash – Breakouts can put a damper on just about anything, but they’re especially loathsome in the summertime. Banish breakouts and get clearer looking skin from head to toe with the new Dial Acne Control face wash and body wash. Formulated with 2% salicylic acid, the oil-free face and body wash helps clear and prevent acne while moisturizing and caring for skin. Available at Rite Aid stores.
9. Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel ($7.99) – Sick of deodorant marks on your clothes? Switch it up with Secret’s new clear gel deodorant that won’t leave any tell-tale white marks and provides prescription strength protection that keeps up with you all day long! The soft powder scent is refreshingly light and nice.
10. Yes To Coconut Ultra Moisture Shampoo ($7.99) – Dry, damaged hair? Say yes to this new SLS- and paraben-free shampoo so you don’t have to worry about stripping strands already ravaged by the harsh summer elements. Bonus: it smells like a beach vacation!
There you have it, 10 great new finds from the drugstore beauty aisles! Which one will you be picking up?Disclosure : Some of the products were provided for editorial consideration.
You May Also Like