I’m a huge beauty addict and have tried soooo many products! Despite my massive product collection, there are some items that I consider must-haves – the products I need almost every day and reach for over & over! I repurchase them all the time and stock up. So, without further ado, here’s my list of everyday beauty favorites…check it out!
1. Neova DNA Damage Control Everyday SPF 44 – You’re probably tired of me talking about this SPF moisturizer but it’s my go-to daily morning lotion, in between other product testings. Truly an SPF delight, it’s my favorite facial sunscreens ever! Not only does it provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB rays but also delivers oil-free hydration and anti-aging benefits with an elegant, lightweight formula that doesn’t leave any white residue.
2. Supergoop! SPF 30+ Acai Fusion Lip Balm – This is my go-to everyday lip balm whenever I’m heading outdoors, whether it be for running errands or picking up my daughter from school. The super-nourishing shea butter and antioxidant-rich formula combines broad-spectrum SPF protection with long-lasting moisture for dry lips while adding a sheer pink tint. Works great over or under your favorite lip color. Free of oxybenzone, parabens and fragrances.
3. It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ – This product provides amazing coverage for the skin plus UVA/UVB SPF 50+ all in one easy step! (yes, I am SPF crazy) It is lightweight, ‘breathable’ and super easy to blend but covers like a foundation should. It is perfect for everyday use when you want to conceal your redness and imperfections, but skip on the heavy foundation. And a little goes a long way. I just use one little pump after applying my SPF moisturizer and I’m good to go for the day!
4. Lippies: With so many great lip products out there, it’s so hard to narrow it down and say that I love just one lipstick or lipgloss. I am a self-proclaimed lipstick addict and I have way more lippies than I should have! That said, the ones that currently occupy the top favorite spot are It Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Butters (I have all the 3 shades, they are universally flattering with an ultra-hydrating formula),Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balms (this retractable chubby crayon offers rich color & shine with balm-like moisture) and Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipsticks (Coral Bliss is a lovely, soft coral with a hint of pink, long-wearing too!)
5. Eyeliners – I’m a big eyeliner girl, and even though I have a pretty decent selection, I do have a few favorites that I tend to use more frequently and like to keep them stocked up! The ones that I repurchase are usually these 2 – L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner (it’s my everyday go-to for waterline, no raccoon eyes!) and Tarte Skinny SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof liner (one of my long time favorites, it’s creamy, well-pigmented and stays put all day). Tarte has great eyeliner value sets for the holiday season so I always make sure to snag one! You can also check out my Favorite Eyeliners post for more eyeliner love!
6. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion – I never skip this step! Eyeshadow primer is a must-have for smoother, more vibrant shadow and all-day wear without any creasing. I use the original UDPP formula.
7. Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with shea butter – This is by far the best body wash I have ever used! It has a wonderfully hydrating formula that cleans up thoroughly without drying out my skin. It’s an all-time favorite that I have emptied and repurchased many times. And best of all, it’s easily available at Target and even Costco! You gotta try this one if you haven’t yet.
8. Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant – This all-natural, aluminium-free deodorant is truly a healthy yet effective option to fight odor while soothing and conditioning the skin. This is the only deodorant I can use on my underarms right after shaving and it doesn’t sting or cause any irritation unlike regular deodorants. My favorite scent is Vanilla Grapefruit.
What beauty products do you stock up on? If you have any of products mentioned above in my list, I would love to hear what you think. And be sure to check out the roundup below to see the favorite beauty products posts of my beauty blogging friends from the Beauty Blog Coalition!