A few weeks ago, I signed up for the Target ‘Beauty is my Bag’ sample offer and this is just a short post about the lovely samples that I got in the mail yesterday from Target. Thanks to G from NouveauCheap for posting about this nice offer from Target! I tweeted about this opportunity too. Did any of you sign up for it?
Anyways, here is what I got in the mail : The package had a cute Sonia Kashuk makeup bag filled with travel sized beauty products and a Target beauty coupon booklet.
- Nivea Happy Sensation Daily Lotion – I just love this lotion from Nivea….it has a lovely refreshing smell! I already have a full sized bottle and this one will be going in my purse for on-the-go hydration.
- Pantene Shampoo for fine hair
- A full sized Neutrogena naturals Lipbalm – I was anyways going to pick this new lip balm from Neutrogena to try, so a free sample is great! I have used it twice so far and I am liking it.
- Sachets of Fekkai Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner – Shea butter sounds good for my dry hair. 🙂
- Revlon Colorburst gloss in Hot pink – It’s just a little foil sample good for one use but the color is pretty!
- $25 worth of Target coupons for Beauty Products – It has coupons from brands like Revlon, Covergirl, Olay, Maybelline, Burt’s bees, Aveeno, John Frieda and more……..so useful! I am definitely going to use some of these.
I had fun opening up the pretty little goody bag from Target….yay for freebies!! Target is a great place for all your drugstore beauty needs and with offers like these…..I am lovin it!!