Today’s post features some of my favorite new skincare finds! From a potent, anti-aging serum packed with peptides to a sensitive skin-friendly dark spot corrector, these latest skincare launches will help you say goodbye to summer skin damage!
Now let’s dive into the details for each one…
This weightless, scentless, silky serum contains a potent dose of 0.2% Copper Peptide, 12 additional peptides, and 4 amino acids to visibly smooth fine lines, crow’s feet and wrinkles, resulting in skin that looks and feels bouncy and firm. Plus, the formula has Hyaluronic acid, squalane, a rich blend of antioxidants and Korean herbs that combine to support the extracellular matrix and maximize peptide power.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Helps bind moisture to skin and create a plumping effect
- Copper Peptide – One of the biggest powerhouse peptides that stimulate collagen and elastin production
- Chicory Root Extract – A natural anti-inflammatory extract that protects against environmental stressors
- Shiitake Mushroom Extract – Rich in Vitamin D properties, this antioxidant-packed extract calms and soothes skin
This serum has such an elegantly lightweight texture that absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling smooth. Suitable for all skin types, it’s perfect for anyone looking for a potent yet gentle anti-aging + hydrating serum. It’s truly a fabulous find under $50! Even better, right now you can get 25 % off any Peach & Lily product at their website using code CYBER25 at checkout.
This is a daily lightweight cream that deeply hydrates and strengthens the skin moisture barrier. It helps to repair skin barrier damaged by external irritants and boost moisture retention for smooth, hydrated and healthy skin.
- Panthenol 10%, converting to provitamin B5 once absorbed into the skin. It improves the skin’s moisture barrier and also helps control excessive sebum production.
- TECA – Highly pure active ingredient form of Centella Asiatica that provides soothing effect and promotes healthy skin through regeneration
- Vitamin E – A natural antioxidant that forms a protective barrier against damaging UV rays
- Beta-Sitosterol – A type of pro-vitamin D that helps strengthen the skin barrier
- Arginine – Prevents dryness through moisture-holding properties
This fragrance-free cream has a lightweight texture that absorbs quickly, yet provides a healthy dose of hydration (without being heavy or greasy) with a soothing feel. As the formula is so lightweight, it layers beautifully under my sunscreen and makeup in the morning.
This is a great moisturizer for all skin types (especially oily and sensitive skin types) for hydration + skin barrier support. It’s especially perfect if you are dealing with a damaged skin barrier resulting from over-exfoliation or environmental irritants.
This sensitive skin-friendly spot fading serum combines the power of 1% alpha arbutin with chlorophyll, licorice root, and panthenol to reduce the look of discoloration, post-blemish marks, and signs of UV damage. Chlorophyll also offsets redness which can help calm the look of skin during active breakouts.
- Alpha arbutin – naturally occurring antioxidant and skin brightener that visibly improves discoloration
- Chlorophyll – antioxidant-rich plant pigment that offsets redness and boosts radiance
- Licorice root (glycyrrhiza glabra) – known to help improve the look of an uneven skin tone
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) – multifunctional emollient that helps soothe and moisturize
This fragrance-free serum has a cushiony jelly-like texture that absorbs easily and provides lightweight hydration. The green hue (from chlorophyll) absorbs without a trace on the skin, leaving just a radiant glow.
It’s a gentle formula that can be used daily AM and/or PM. Apply after cleansing and toning, and before moisturizing. This is definitely a great formula (at a great price!) with promising ingredients that help improve uneven skin tone and redness.
Cocokind Beginner Retinol Gel 0.1% ($20.25)
Just starting with retinol? This new beginner retinol gel by Cocokind is exactly what you need! The 0.1% strength is ideal for first-time retinol users and it’s been clinically-tested for sensitive skin making it easy to work up to nightly use without irritation.
It’s formulated with Tri-Retinoid Comfort Complex™ to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven texture with no irritation. Plus, the retinol complex is further buffered with a soothing blend of aloe and cica to counteract the drying effects of retinol.
- 0.1% Tri-Retinoid Comfort Complex – delivers three types of retinoids (0.05% retinol, 0.025% time-released retinal, 0.025% granactive retinoid) at different speeds to protect your skin from irritation
- Aloe – provides lightweight hydration and soothes skin
- Cica – also known as centella asiatica, this is an ultra-soothing herb that’s known to calm redness and irritation
- Squalane – helps support the skin barrier while preventing moisture loss
As the name indicates, it has a lightweight gel texture that absorbs easily and quickly. Cocokind recommends applying a small, pearl-sized drop to your face and neck every other night to start. Once your skin adjusts, you can start using the gel every night.
After using the beginner retinol gel, apply a hydrating serum (I love the Ceramide Barrier Serum) and night cream/moisturizer to boost hydration and skin-firming benefits. Whether you’re new to retinol or you have dry or easily irritated skin, Cocokind’s Beginner Retinol Gel is a great option!
Some of these products have been provided for editorial consideration. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Shop this post…