I love going to the beach but since we live in Oregon, the weather isn’t perfect all year around to spend a lot of warm sunny days on the beach. Now that it’s summertime, we will be heading to the beach more often to enjoy the warm waters and have a relaxing time at the beach. The only thing I do not like about beach outings is all the sand that clings to you no matter how much you try to wipe it off and then the mess tracks back with you to the car and home. But now I have found a solution to this problem in a new all-natural product called Sangone that is a must for beach goers!
Here’s a description of what this product is :
SAND GONE is a dry body powder that, when applied to sand covered skin, removes the sand and leaves the skin soft and smooth while feeling fresh and clean…It’s like having a “dry shower” from a jar. In addition to removing the sand, Sand Gone also removes the salt from your skin after a day at the beach. No more uncomfortable “scrachy feeling” under clothing during the drive home.
After using Sand Gone, you will quickly find that it becomes one of those must-haves at the beach, sandlot or park. You will know to bring your sunblock and shades….but also your SAND GONE.
My Review : After using it on our recent trip to the beach, I found that Sandgone really does a thorough job of getting rid of the sand that just doesn’t fall off. Since this dry powder is non-toxic, talc-free and is made from plant and vegetable starches, I didn’t have to think twice before using it even on my toddler. It was so easy to dust off all the sand from her body without making her uncomfortable (aka cranky). The powder doesn’t dry out your skin and in fact leaves it smooth and clean. It has a subtle coconut fragrance that I really like! Sangone comes with a soft, microfiber puff that you dip into the powder and it gently brushes off the sand from your body. The applicator puff is convenient to use with a strap across it to help secure it to the user’s hand as the powder is applied and remains soft to touch. The puff is even durable enough to put in your washer/dryer for cleaning if needed. Here are a few pics of how we used Sand Gone on our 2 year old daughter :
I am totally hooked to this stuff and wouldn’t be without it on any of my beach vacations or weekend beach trips…..it’s a must-have for every beach tote along with your sunscreen! If you have kids, Sandgone is really handy not only at the beach but also sand boxes and sandy playgrounds where the little ones love to get sand all over the place.
Sandgone is priced at $12 for an 8 ounce tub and you can purchase it online from their website.
Would you like to win an 8oz container of Sandgone for yourself? Yes, now you can try out this wonderful product by entering in my giveaway! This giveaway is sponsored by the generous folks at Sandgone and is open to the US and Canada followers of my blog.
Giveaway Rules :
- To enter the giveaway, you must either follow my blog on Google Friend connect or Like BeautyTidbits on Facebook.
- Leave a comment below with your follower name and email so that I can contact you if you’re the winner. If you don’t want to leave it publicly, you can email it to me by hitting the Contact Me button on the right hand side of my blog.
- Must follow Sandgone on Twitter or Like Sandgone on Facebook
- Giveaway is open only to the US and Canada residents.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter this giveaway or have your parents permission. You will be asked to give your name and address to ship the prize in case you win.
For Extra (optional) entries :
- Follow me on twitter @Beauty_tidbits (you can use the follow links on my sidebar) (1 entry)
- Post this giveaway in the sidebar of your blog, include the link to your blog in the comment section below so that I can check (2 entries)
The giveaway ends on 20th July, 2011. I will pick one winner from all qualified entries through random.org and notify the winner by 22nd July. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, or another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: This review features a sample product provided by PR for consideration. All opinions are my own. The above giveaway is sponsored by Sandgone. I am neither paid nor compensated for hosting it.