Hey everyone, hope your New year is off to a good start! I came across a lot of new beauty products in 2012. Some were great, some not so good and some that were truly the bomb! Here’s my list of favorite makeup products of 2012…..I’ll be doing a skincare favorites post next.
Some of the products below didn’t actually come out in 2012 but they’re new to me as I tried and covered them this year.
1. Anastasia Hydrafull lip glosses – Of all my lip glosses, I find myself reaching for these most often. The formula is a bit sticky but stays put really well and the color just pops!
2. NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer – I can’t rave enough about this tinted moisturizer! Not only does it offer fantastic coverage but is also super lightweight (yet hydrating) and gives my skin a healthy glow without being sparkly or greasy. I honestly can’t think of anyone to whom I would not recommend this one!
3. Anastasia Want You to Want Me Eye Shadow palette – A wonderful all around eye shadow palette with a great selection of matte and shimmer shades perfect for just about any occasion. Also included is a liquid eyeliner (matte black), a mini clear brow gel and dual-sided eyeshadow brush.
4. Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner – A super creamy, long-wearing eye pencil with a beautiful color pay off. It glides on with the ease of a liquid liner and lasts all day without any fading or migrating issues, until you’re ready to take it off. These richly pigemented pencils come in 9 waterproof shades ranging from the everyday classics to cutting-edge couture!
5. Prestige Cosmetics Color Persist Long-wear and Care Lipstick – This one’s a winner all around – a comfortably long-wearing lipstick that doesn’t leave your lips craving for moisture and is beautifully pigmented with a satin finish. Truly one of the best affordable long-wearing lipsticks I’ve ever tried!
6. GlamNatural Cream Blush – It’s a fabulous cream blush that’s highly pigmented and gives me a healthy glow-from-within look. Plus, it’s an all-natural, preservative-free formulation which is always a plus!