Thanks to the Independent Fashion Bloggers network for selecting one of BeautyTidbits posts for their weekly roundup. I am excited to be featured! This week’s roundup is all about fashion, beauty and style essentials for summer….enjoy!
Primping All Proper
Getting ready for summer is no easy task. We’re baring more skin, looking more “natural” and working with less layers and actual clothes to achieve that perfect style. So what do we do to make sure we’re pulled together? Primp up! Between the hair care, pedicures (and what to do if you’re to busy to get that done), getting that perfect braid and that perfect make up for your “natural look” without spending a fortune there’s a lot to do! This week’s roundup has a good mix of where to get all your beauty needs, and where to find the perfect accessories to go with that simple summer dress!
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- Afternoon Social: The Best Drugstore Beauty Products
- BeautyTidbits: 3 New Hair Oils to Try Now
- Beauty and Sass: forget your sandals summer looks
- Burgundy & Whispers: How to Look Good in Shorts this Summer
- Et Ressureexit: Inner self’s mask
- Fashion Is Evolution: Eclectic Personal Style Cheat Sheet
- Fashion Tag: What do you think about… Jumpsuits?
- For Sure J’Adore: Easy Summer Hair: Braids
- The Girl with the Bun: How to Dress in Monochrome
- Miss Sassy Girl: Get Fashionable Shoes Under $20
- Ms. Fabulous: DIY: How to Make a Punk-Inspired Beaded Cluster Ring
- My New Favorite Outfit: How to Wear White Jeans
- Rose & Pine: Arm Candy: 50 Bracelets for Spring for Under $50!
- Tangles & Chains: Stack ‘em up: How to Wear Multiple Rings
- The Fashion Co: DIY: 3 Great Shoe Makeovers ( Great for Summer!)
- The Urban Lioness: 10 Ways to Keep Your Cool This Summer
- Undercover Dress-Up Lover: Style Icon: Ramona Flowers (Scott Pilgrim)
- Via Morgan: 5 Ways to relieve tension b4 Blogging
- Wild Beauty World: Beauty Inventions: The Hair Dryer
- We Are Ready Made: Model: More than a Woman