Jane iredale has introduced a NEW Starter Kit, a skin-loving makeup system that embodies the foundation of the line with the uplifting essentials needed to reveal healthy, radiant skin. The Starter Kit makes it easy with just three steps that incorporate beneficial, multi-tasking, easy-to-use products. Bundled in a chic travel-size cosmetic case with an extra-large mirror, it’s also ideal for traveling and applying makeup on-the-go!
Available in five shades (Light, Medium Light, Medium, Medium Dark, Dark) to suit a wide range of skin tones.
Each new Starter Kit includes:
· Smooth Affair Facial Primer & Brightener – A luminizing primer that nourishes and prepares your skin: it brightens and moisturizes while makeup goes on more easily and lasts longer. You can check out my detailed review here.
· Amazing Base SPF 20 Loose Mineral Powder – The original foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen in one. It provides great coverage including redness and brown spots and is also ideal for people who suffer from skin problems such as eczema or rosacea. As someone with dry skin, I ususally shy away from powder foundations for fear of looking dull and patchy. But I love how this product gives a satiny semi-matte finish to my skin that never looks dry, heavy or cakey. It looks smooth and not at all ‘powdery’ and the coverage is completely undetectable! I tried the shade Medium (Golden Glow) and it matches my skintone perfectly. The formula is also free of oil, talc, dyes and parabens and other irritants, so it’s great for even the sensitive skin types.
· PurePressed Base SPF 20 Mineral Foundation – This pressed mineral foundation provides long-lasting, sheer to medium coverage with a semi-matte finish. The feel is weightless! Also offers Broad Spectrum SPF 20 and UVA P++ protection that is water resistant for up to 40 minutes.
· POMMIST Hydration Spray – A hydrating facial spritz with the added benefit of pomegranate extract. It conditions and protects the skin and may be used to set a mineral base and plump the skin.
· Mini Powder Brush
· Travel-size cosmetic case with extra-large mirror
· Start with Smooth Affair to nourish and refine the skin.
· Apply one of the skin-loving foundations with the Mini Powder Brush.
· Finish with a nourishing spritz of POMMISST.
· From there, all that’s needed is a swipe of mascara or a touch of bronzer to complete the look!
A $77 value, the new Starter Kit is now available at shop.janeiredale.com for $55.
Want to get your hands on this fabulous Starter Kit from jane iredale? Enter the giveaway using the rafflecopter widget below. Open for US residents only. Ends 2/10/14. Good luck!
Looks awesome.. I love the the tiny lipdrink sample I have of Jane Iredale .. I hope I get lucky 🙂
I love the primer, I’ve just finished a full size.
Never have tried this brand but have heard awesome things about it. Thanks for the opportunity and love your blog!!!!