Spend less to impress with these picks for makeup, body, nails and hair products that are chic and cheap! From a smudge-proof eyeliner to an anti-frizz shine serum, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite beauty products that won’t break the bank. They’re all under $10, and they’re all right here!
1. L’Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner ($7.99) – True to its name, the smudge-proof formula glides on like silk with an intense color payoff that lasts for up to 16-hours. It’s available in 4 ultra-rich colors…my favorite is Plum!
2. Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color, Pink Rave ($6.49) – Satisfy your craving for intense, super-shiny, full lip color with Milani’s new Lip Intense! It applies like a high shine gloss, but has the longevity and wear of a lipstick. Paraben-free.
3. Nature’s Gate Face Block Sunscreen SPF 25 ($10) – Created specifically for delicate facial skin, this lightweight, non-greasy and fast-absorbing formula provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection to help prevent sun damage and reduce the signs of aging. Guava, Almond and Tomato extracts contain antioxidant Vitamins C & E, and Cucumber, Aloe and Chamomile moisturize sun exposed skin. It’s also water resistant for 80 minutes. Free of Oxybenzone, Parabens, Phthalates.
4. Nair Moroccan Argan Oil SprayAway No Touch Spray ($9.49) – Infused with Argan Oil & Orange Blossom, this hair remover for legs and body offers easy, hassle-free application. Just mist onto dry legs and wipe off with a damp washcloth – the results last days longer than shaving, and it’s designed to melt away even coarse hair.
5. L’Oréal Total Repair 5 Multi-Restorative Dry Oil ($7) – This luxurious leave-in treatment tames flyaways and seal split ends with a high-shine finish. It’s weightless and non-greasy, so the formula is instantly absorbed without leaving any residue.
6. Maybelline Face Studio Master Glaze Glisten Blush Stick, Coral Sheen ($8.99) – Glazed pearls + a shea butter glide provide blendable, natural color and smooth, even application. The fragrance-free, non-comedogenic formula is suitable for all skin types and the portable, creamy blush stick is perfect for stashing in your purse for on-the-go touch-ups!
7. EveryOne Face Exfoliate ($9.99) – A gentle treatment with pineapple and papaya fruit enzymes, mango butter and pure essential oils that leaves skin bright and radiant. It uses Candelilla Wax to provide the exfoliating texture, not plastic beads. Great for sensitive skin types!
8. NYX Butter Lipstick ($5.99) – This creamy lipstick feels like it melts onto the lips adding a pop of color with just one stroke. It provides full, yet lightweight coverage with a luxurious satin finish.
9. Essie Naturally Clean Purifying Nail Polish Remover ($6) – Make nail polish removal quick and easy with this non-stripping professional-strength nail color remover. It’s formulated with fortifying vitamins, protective antioxidants, glycerin and eucalyptus oil to help minimize the damage of the removal process and leaves a subtle, fresh scent.
10. Soft & Dri Aluminum Free Deodorant, Powder Fresh ($1.99) – Sick of deodorant marks on your clothes? This transparent, aluminum free deodorant is gentle on skin while safely and effectively neutralizing odor all day long without blocking sweat pores.Affiliate links