UPDATE: Here is an all-new post with a list of 11 Best Drugstore Lipsticks under $10. It includes all my favorite drugstore lipsticks, lipstains & lipglosses that seriously deliver in the pigment & texture departments and give you the best bang for your buck!
Who doesn’t love a good splurge, but scoring a serious deal? That’s a real thrill! Today I have a compilation of my favorite budget-friendly lipsticks, lipglosses and lip balms from drugstore brands – all under $10. These 10 lippies get my vote for department store quality minus the department store price tag. Check them out below!
1. L’Oreal Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain ($7.97) – If you want a lip gloss that’s long-lasting like a lip stain and won’t feel sticky, you’ve got to give this a try! It’s lightweight, glides on smooth with a great color payoff and there are loads of colors to choose from. Whether you prefer reds, pinks or neutrals, they have a color that’ll look fab on you!
2. Maybelline Color Elixir Lip Color ($7) – You get the shine of a gloss with the color payoff of a lipstick in this moisturizing lip color from Maybeline. These are nicely hydrating, comfortable to wear, non-sticky and last quite well (for a gloss). I love the shades Apricot (a warm-toned pink) and Dashing Orchid (shimmery fuchsia-plum, perfect for fall!)
3. Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm ($7) – This is my new favorite drugstore lip product! The color goes on so smooth, the payoff is bright and vibrant with a glossy shine, and it is moistuirizing yet long-lasting! My favorite shades are Ingenue (soft, everyday neutral) and Vivacious (warm pinky-red).
4. Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Glossy Stain (9.95) – This gloss+ stain hybrid formula delivers richly pigmented color with a super glossy finish. It has a nice vanilla scent. Long-wearing, non-sticky and super cute – what’s not to love!
5. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters ($5) – This is a long time favorite of mine! You can’t go wrong with any of the 20 shades – from sheer to seriously colorful – available in this gorgeous line of drugstore lip butters. The gel formula with a hydrating mash-up of mango, shea and coconut butters provides long lasting moisture and glides on buttery smooth. As a big fan of all Revlon makeup, it should come as no surprise that I love a lot of it! My favorite shades are Peach Parfait and Sugar Plum.
6. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick ($5.47) – Available in 25 vividly pigmented shades, this lipstick offers the creamy luxuriousness of high-end lipsticks without a hefty price tag. The formula is lightweight and moisturizes lips without compromising on color.
7. Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color ($6.49) – This lippie totally lives up to its name with an intense, bright color payoff! It offers the full, opaque coverage of a lightweight liquid lipstick with a velvety matte finish but isn’t tacky or patchy on the lips. And its non-drying formula will stay put well after your three o’clock coffee run!
8. Flower Beauty Sheer Up Lip Tint ($7.98) – This is a lipstick/lipbalm hybrid done right! The fragrance-free formula glides on smoothly with a great medium to opaque color payoff and soft glossy shine. It feels moisturizing on lips and wears comfortably throughout. There are only 5 colors to choose from, but all are pretty and would work on most skin tones.
9. Alba Botanica Very Emollient Natural Protection Lip Care SPF 25 ($2.99) – This is my go-to everyday lip balm whenever I’m heading outdoors. The ultra hydrating, all natural formula combines broad-spectrum SPF protection with long-lasting moisture for dry, chapped lips. Easily available at the drugstores, this one is an all-out beauty bargain!
10.Yes to Coconut Naturally Smooth Lip Balm ($2.99) – This is a super moisturizing, all natural lip balm with a mix of nourishing aloe, coconut and shea butters that help lock in moisture and prevent chapping. And I love the yummy coconut flavor!
So, these are my favorite drugstore lip products! What are some of your favorite lippies from the drugstore?