In an all new season of Project Runway on Lifetime, Mary Kay Global Makeup Artist Luis Casco showed how to translate chic, fall-inspired, jewel-toned smoky eyes and bold dark lips from the runway to your way! According to him, green is one of the hottest shades for fall and brightens up any color eyes.
Take a look at Luis’s sketch and his tips for creating the ‘Emerald Smoke’ look below…
For high-impact, wearable color, layer three shades of green eye color over a cream eye color base.
· Apply Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Meadow Grass as a base and sweep Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Emerald on the outer halves of eyelids to enhance the color.
· Brighten eyes by layering Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Lime onto the inner thirds of eyelids.
· To add drama, apply Mary Kay Eyeliner in Black along the top and bottom lash lines, blending outwards toward the corners of the eyes.
· Apply two coats of Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening™ Mascara in Black to the top and bottom lashes.
Balance bright green smoky eyes with well-defined dark lips.
· To perfect your unique lip shape, use Mary Kay Lip Liner in Cappuccino before and after applying lipstick.
· Use Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Mystic Plum directly from the tube.
· TIP: Use a cream eye shadow brush dipped in a little foundation to clean up the edges of your lips.
When sporting bold eyes and lips, keep the rest of your makeup simple.
· Use your fingertips or a clean Mary Kay Liquid Foundation Brush to blend Mary Kay Cream Blush in Cranberry on the apples of cheeks. Start sheer and build the intensity as you see fit based on your skin tone.
· TIP: For the perfect fall shade, blend the blush with a tiny bit of foundation to let the color’s intensity build!
You can also watch the emerald smoky eye video tutorial here.
What do you think of this look? Gorgeous, right? Now you can also recreate this sultry look by entering the giveaway below for a chance to win ALL the products used in the Emerald Smoke Look! Use the Rafflecopter form below to enter the giveaway. Open to US residents only. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
You May Also Like