It was my blog’s second birthday on March 26th. Can’t believe it has been 2 years since I wrote my first blog post here on BeautyTidbits! Actually, even though it all started back in March 2010, I did not start blogging on a regular basis until about a year later and now I try to update almost everyday.
I could not have imagined myself as a beauty blogger 5 years ago when I wasn’t so ahem….crazy about skincare and makeup. In fact, I wasn’t even diligent about basic skincare (eg. suncreen) and I totally regret that now when those stubborn dark spots stare at my face everyday. Anyways, getting back to the point here….. When I first started the blog I was all excited but honestly, I am not a gifted writer so even though I enjoy chatting about all things beauty, it was not easy to get the hang of it. In the first year, my posting schedule was erratic and slack and there were times when I completely lost my blogging mojo but something inside me eventually pushed me back on track. I look back on my writing today and I can see that I have grown a lot as a writer since then. As they say, Practice makes you perfect! Well, I’m not perfect by any means (still a long way to go!) but I am so glad I decided to continue blogging as I am very proud of this 2 year-old baby today 🙂 Of course, how can I forget thanking you guys……my dear readers for sticking around and for continuing to be interested enough in my beauty ramblings!
And now on to the fun stuff……the Giveaway!! It’s a very special day for me as my daughter turns three today so I am in a mood to celebrate and what better way to do that than a giveaway for my lovely readers!
Here’s what up for grabs:
- Boots Botanics Indulging Body Collection (3 Pack includes Softening Body Wash, Luxurious Bath Elixir, Nourishing Body Butter)
- Murad Intensive resurfacing peel
- Julep nail vernis in Trina
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Iced Coffee
- Garden Botanika lash primer
- Rimmel Glam Eyes quad eyeshadow in Thrill Seeker
- Tarte Smolder eyes waterproof eyeliner in Golden Beige
- NYC Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City
- Sebastian Professional Potion 9 hair-styling treatment
- Boots No7 Poppy King lipgloss in Allure
- Boots No7 Poppy King Lipgloss in Confidence
- Paula’s Choice lip exfoliant with microbeads
- Plus a bunch of makeup/skincare samples (not shown in the pic)
Just fill out the Rafflecopter form below to enter the contest.
Winner will have 2 days to respond back or an alternate winner will be chosen.
Giveaway ends on April 29, 2012.