With winter finally on its way out, it’s time to move your vampy polishes aside and make way for the bright & cheerful spring nail colors to adorn your tips and toes! Whether it’s a bold neon, a pretty pastel, a soft neutral or a dazzling glitter, Spring has something for everyone. Here are some of my Spring polish picks to get you in the mood for sunshine and sandals…
1. Milani nail lacquer in Iced Mango – Coral remains a winner this spring! This tangerine shimmer is a vibrant & punchy shade that would instantly brighten your mood. It’s such a fun, beachy color that you can wear all spring and carry into summer! And it’s also a great alternative to wear if you aren’t into neon shades.
2. OPI Nail Lacquer in Next Stop … The Bikini Zone – Metallics are still “in” so if you like blinged out nails, dip your toes and fingertips in this trippy amethyst-toned pewter from OPI’s Spring 2014 Brazil Collection. It’s a lovely, shimmering duochrome that would make the painting party even more fun!
3. Pixi Nail Color in Lime Lustre – Soft pastels are always a hit for spring. This luminous mint green is fresh and fun, and suits all occasions. Perfect to welcome the spring sunshine!
4. Zoya PixieDust Nail Polish in Cosmo – Zoya’s Magical Pixie Spring 2014 collection is the perfect combination of both worlds, merging pastels with textured metallics. Cosmo is a dazzling silver crystal sparkle, textured PixieDust amped up with mega hex iridescent particles that’s sure to get noticed!
5. Essie Hide & Go Chic – This spring, it’s all about color and shine when it comes to your nails. From Essie’s Spring 2014 Collection, Hide & Go Chic is a bright & bold azure blue that’s sure to get you out of those winter blues!
6. Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in Petal Plush – This soft, rosy pink is just perfect for light and dark skin tones alike. The application is great and the price is right!
7. Sephora Formula X Nail Color in Larger Than Life – An elegant, universally wearable neutral that embraces the art of minimalism. This chic, pearly neutral can pair with almost any outfit and and has a glossy finish to give it some oomph!
All of the above nail lacquers are free of Toluene, DBP, or Formaldehyde.
What are your favorite nail colors for Spring?