It’s time for another round of drugstore makeup goodness! If you’re a drugstore beauty aficionado like me, you know it’s almost impossible to leave Target or Walgreens without some pretty little things catching your eye! Who doesn’t love cheap thrills, right?
Read on to see the latest launches that you’ll want to check out on your next drugstore shopping spree…and don’t be surprised if you want them all! I know I do!
1. Covergirl Melting Pout Liquid Lipstick ($7.99) – This new liquid lipstick by Covergirl provides rich, creamy opaque color with a lightweight satin finish that’s not sticky or tacky. Melting Pout’s gel-based formula promises the quality of a high-end liquid lipstick, without the hefty price tag!
2. Maybelline the City Mini Eyeshadow Palette ($9.99) – Maybelline has released 7 new mini eyeshadow palettes with six shades in each. These offer perfectly curated shades in a range of colors from neutrals to bright and bold options in both matte and shimmer finishes. I am thinking of picking up the City Mini Palette in Rooftop Bronzes and Urban Jungle.
3. e.l.f. Best Friend Eyeshadow Duo ($3) – This eyeshadow duo comes with complementary matte and shimmer shades that are great for everyday use or a night out on the town. Available in 5 shade selections ranging from soft neutrals to bright peach and gold combinations.
4. Covergirl Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation ($11.99) – A full-coverage foundation that gives skin a healthy glow? Yes, please! Infused with Vitamins E, B3, B5 plus SPF 20, Covergirl’s new foundation offers correction, protection, and perfection all in one for healthy glowing skin!
5. L’Oreal Infallible Paints Lip Metallics ($9.99) – Being a fan of L’Oreal Lip Paints, I am quite excited about this new metallic variation! Available in six shades, these new lippies promise vibrant full-coverage color and a glossy metallic finish with a comfortable wear. They seem like a drugstore dupe of Too Faced Melted Metal Liquified Lipstick, right?
6. L’Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Concealer ($8.99) – I LOVE L’Oreal Infallible Pro Glow Foundation! In fact, I have raved about it quite a few times so it’s exciting to see that L’Oreal has now introduced a Pro Glow concealer. The lightweight, ultra-blendable formula has been designed to provide luminous buildable coverage that corrects & conceals imperfections.
7. Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder ($5.69) – This new silky mineral powder helps to control shine and smooth skin’s texture, providing the perfect finishing touch to your makeup base. It adds a sheer hint of color and helps keep foundation set. It’s available in eight shades.
8. L’Oreal Infallible Paints Eyeshadow Metallics ($8.99) – These metallic eyeshadows offer high impact color payoff with a foiled finish. There are only 5 shades in the range but they all look pretty, especially the Rose Chrome!
9. Hard Candy Wet Ever Bold Hold Lip Lacquer ($6) – Lip glosses are surely getting trendy again! Hard Candy has also introduced a glossy version of their Velvet Mousse Matte Liquid Lip Color that’s anything but sheer! These new lip glosses pack plenty of pigment and available in
10. L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara ($8.99) – Designed to give your lashes voluptuous volume and length, this new mascara has a soft wavy bristle brush with 200+ bristles for a full fringe effect. The waterproof formula provides silky volume while leaving lashes feathery soft to the touch.
11. Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour ($5.49) – Matte liquid lipsticks are here to stay! Rimmel’s newest formula, Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour promises high-intensity color with a velvety matte finish from the very first stroke! It’s supposed to be kiss-proof, touch-proof, waterproof with up to 12hr staying power.
12. Revlon Youth FX Fill + Blur Foundation ($17.99) – Formulated with micro-fillers and optical diffusers, Revlon’s new foundation promises full coverage that erases the appearance of uneven tone, age spots, and hyperpigmentation. The lightweight, hydrating formula seems to have been designed with mature skin in mind, as it also works to fill in and blur lines, pores, and wrinkles. Nevertheless, count me curious as the formula sounds good for my dry, blotchy skin!
The lineup also includes the new Revlon Youth FX Fill + Blur Concealer ($13.99) that conceals puffiness and dark circles with color correcting pigments and dramatically reduces the appearance of crow’s feet. Its soft cushion applicator makes blending easy. Available in 6 shades.
13. Covergirl Total Tease Mascara ($7.99) – A smudge-proof mascara with a specialized detailing tip for a no-mess targeted application and gives you a precision tease just where you need it. Also available in a waterproof version.
14. Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Hot Lacquer Lip Gloss ($7.99) – These new lip glosses are described as a glossy high-impact take on Maybelline’s Vivid Matte Liquid Lip Color. Available in a collection of bold opaque shades, they have a full coverage glossy finish with smooth application and comfortable wear. I will definitely be picking up a few!
15. Pixi MatteLast Liquid Lip ($16) – The liquid lipstick craze continues with Pixi’s new matte formula that offers full-on color and all day wear while hydrating. That’s a tall claim! The formula is infused with rosehip oil and promises to be extremely longwearing & comfortable. It’s available in 5 universally flattering and easy-to-wear shades.
16. Maybelline Face Studio Master Bronze & Highlight Kit ($9.99) – This new 2-in-1 compact makes it easy to get a glowing bronze look. It comes with four multi-dimensional bronzer and highlight shades that can be mixed & matched for a custom shade or worn alone to create a sun-kissed look.
17. e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Natural Glow Lotion ($8) – This lightweight moisturizing lotion features micro-shimmering pearls that create a lit from within glow…just perfect to get a subtle strobing effect! Not only does it provide instant highlight buy also offers skincare benefits, like aloe and vitamin E, as well as antioxidants. It can be worn alone, under foundation or as a highlighter on top of foundation (like tops of cheekbones).
What do you want the most from these new drugstore makeup releases?
Shop this post…