While I’m not ready for summer to be over, it can’t be denied that there’s something alluring about those changing leaves and the return of pumpkin-spice everything!
Fall is a great time to try new products and update your beauty ‘wardrobe’ but it doesn’t have to cost a fortune. With that said, let’s take a look at the fresh crop of budget-friendly drugstore beauty buys that just hit the shelves.
From a glowing full-coverage foundation to creamy color-correcting wands & palettes designed to solve all your beauty problems, here are 17 new drugstore makeup & beauty buys coming your way this fall!
1. Burt’s Bees Goodness Glows Full Coverage Liquid Makeup ($17) – Burt’s Bees has expanded its makeup collection to include a full lineup of natural face products. And the one I am most excited about is their new liquid foundation that moisturizes, evens and smoothes with a radiant, full coverage natural-looking finish.
It sounds great for dry skin like mine! Available in 12 shades, the formula is 98.9% natural…no parabens, phthalates, SLS, petrolatum or synthetic fragrances.
Got oily skin? Burt’s Bees has you covered with their new Mattifying Powder Foundation ($17). Available in 6 shades, the 100% natural oil-control powder foundation contains bamboo which acts to blur imperfections and provide a smooth, lightweight finish with buildable coverage. Includes custom sponge applicator and mirror.
2. Wet n Wild Photo Focus Color Corrector ($4.99) – This lightweight liquid formula blends easily, providing the perfect coverage for trouble areas. Available in four color correcting shades: Green neutralizes redness; yellow neutralizes dullness; peach neutralizes dark circles, and purple neutralizes yellow.
3. Elf Cosmetics Beauty Shield Lipstick ($6) – This lightweight, satin lipstick offers rich pigmented color infused with antioxidants and nourishing ingredients for an extra-hydrated pout. Whether you like bright shades or subtle nudes, the lineup has both options to choose from.
4. Burt’s Bees Blush Makeup ($10) – Burt’s Bees new lineup also includes a 100% natural, mineral blush with a lightweight formula that applies and blends easily to enhance your cheeks’ natural glow. Available in 3 shades, it’s also infused with Bamboo, Honey and Vitamin E to nourish skin.
5. E.L.F. Mad for Matte Eyeshadow Palette in Holy Smokes ($10) – Fall calls for darker, moodier colors, and this palette has it all. With 10 soft, satin mattes in smokey shades that go from bold blue and teal to warm neutrals, this new smoky palette is perfect for a sultry Fall eye look!
6. No7 Youthful Vitamin C Fresh Radiance Essence ($24.99) – Packed with 5% pure Vitamin C, this new drugstore Vitamin C serum is great for repairing summer-induced sun damage. It’s a 2-week radiance treatment that is designed to make skin look brighter, promote a more even skin tone and improve skin texture.
7. Pacifica AromaPower Micro-Batch Perfume Oil ($14) – This new crystal-infused perfume combines the soothing effects of aromatherapy with the healing powers of crystals. Available in five scents, the natural perfume oils with pure essential oils & plant extracts not only make you smell really good but also energize and improve your mood!
8. E.l.f. Flawless Color Correcting Pens ($6) – Whether you want to brighten up dull skin, neutralize redness from rosacea and blemishes or correct dark circles and hyperpigmentation, these new creamy color correcting pens make it easy to tackle all your skin concerns. Available in 5 different shades (pink, yellow, peach, green and orange) for light, medium, and deep skin tones.
Available in 5 different shades (pink, yellow, peach, green and orange) for light, medium, and deep skin tones.
9. NYX Ultimate Multi-Finish Shadow Palette ($17.99) – Available in tone-inspired color combinations, each of these two new palettes come with 12 pigment packed eyeshadows. Each set features a selection of four vibrant shades in three mesmerizing finishes – from matte to shimmer and sparkly metallic.
10. Wet N Wild Photo Focus Matte Setting Spray Matte Appeal ($4.99) – This lightweight formula extends makeup wear by preventing cracking, smudging, fading or creasing, while also reducing shine, for when days turn into nights and nights turn into mornings.
11. E.l.f Cosmetics Highlighter ($2) – Need a champagne, bronze or peachy pink highlighter that won’t break the bank? This is the one you need to snag! It helps boost your natural glow with lasting color that flatters your skin tone.
12. COVERGIRL Mix, Match, Play Mascara Kit ($19) – If you like to mix and match different mascara formulas and brushes, this new mascara kit is just what you need!
Mix, Match, Play kit (exclusively at Ulta) features two different mascara formulas (volumizing or lengthening) and 4 wands, giving you the ability to create your favorite combination of 7 of CoverGirl’s best mascaras and then layer them together for the lash look you want, whether that’s dramatic or natural.
13. Simple Skincare Water Boost Hydrating Booster ($8) – Made with skin-loving ingredients, minerals, plant extract and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin, this new sensitive-skin friendly hydrating booster delivers instant moisture to dry, tired-looking skin. Lightweight and silky in texture, it can be used as a hydrating serum before moisturizer or mixed with your daily facial moisturizer to boost your skin’s absorption.
Lightweight and silky in texture, it can be used as a hydrating serum before moisturizer or mixed with your daily facial moisturizer to boost your skin’s absorption.
14. Soap & Glory Speed Plump Overnight Miracle Moisture Mousse ($20) – This super-light yet potent night cream with a bubbly mousse-like texture offers long-lasting hydration. Loaded with active boosters, including Hyaluronic Acid, Actiginseng, Fruitylastic and Orange Flowerpower-HA2 Smoothing Complex, it leaves skin feeling soft and supple.
15. E.l.f Cosmetics Clarifying Charcoal Bubble Mask ($14) – This skin-clarifying gel transforms into a bubbling charcoal mask to gently remove dirt and oil for a smooth, clear complexion.
16. NYX Luv Out Loud Liquid Lipstick ($7) – This new collection of matte liquid lipsticks with feel-good names has 6 Fall-ready shades inspired by different personality traits.
The shades range from Fearless, a dusty lavender; Passionate, a red-violet; Extraordinary, a magenta; Brave, a plum; Brilliant, a pink nude; and Confident, a pale nude. Get the one you like most for yourself or gift to a friend who rocks these amazing qualities and inspires you!
17. NYX Contour Intuitive Eye and Face Sculpting Palette ($19.99) – Featuring six velvety eyeshadows, two pearly highlighters and one blush, each of the 4 sets of illuminating shades are designed to work every angle of your gorgeous face. Mix and match any of the highly pigmented and versatile powders for a super-sculpted glow.
18. Rimmel Insta Concealer and Correct Palette ($6) – With three creamy shades to correct redness and neutralize darkness, this new color correcting face palette addresses different imperfections you want to conceal for a flawless complexion. Peach neutralizes dark circles, green covers redness and Lilac cancels out dullness.
19. LA Girl Lipify Stylo Lipstick ($7) – Enriched with hydrating argan oil and olive oil, this lightweight lipstick glides on rich, intense color while moisturizing lips. The lipstick is designed with an easy to use, non-retractable tip, and comes in a wide range of 17 shades.
20. Wet N Wild Mermaid Highlighting Bar in Midnight Moon ($6.99) – Mermaid makeup is having a moment and this highlighting bar is the perfect pick if you are into the trend! The silky-smooth and ultra-pearl formula easily blends onto the skin for a radiant glow so you can shimmer and beam like a mermaid rising from the ocean’s water to gaze upon the midnight moon.
Which of these new drugstore delights are you most excited to try? Tell me your favorites in the comments below!
Shop this post…