Peach & Lily Glass Skin Refining Serum is probably the most iconic K-beauty product. Designed to achieve poreless, luminous, translucent-looking skin, this serum is massively popular and for good reason!When it comes to the “glass skin” trend,
Now the brand has launched the perfect complement for this fan-favorite serum…
Enter Peach & Lily Glass Skin Veil Mist
Peach & Lily Glass Skin Veil Mist is a silicone-free hydrating mist that you can spritz throughout the day to keep skin replenished with hydration, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory calming ingredients.
Refreshing, soothing and majorly-moisturizing, this lightweight mist can be used on bare skin or under/over makeup for instantly hydrated, glassy skin. It’s vegan, gluten-free, alcohol-free and cruelty-free.
Some of the super skin ingredients in Glass Skin Veil Mist are:
- The Base: the formula base isn’t simply water, it’s soothing cucumber water that’s refreshing and rich in antioxidants.
- Peach Extract: packed with vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids to keep skin radiant and resilient.
- Reishi Mushroom: helps combat inflammation and contains beta-glucans that draw water from the environment to your skin
- Lotus and Licorice Extracts: potent antioxidants & flavonoids fight damage and brighten skin
- Cica: calms and soothes stressed skin
- Hyaluronic Acid complex: proprietary complex of short, medium, long weight molecules hydrate every skin layer
- Ceramides: fortifies the skin barrier and protects from external aggressors.
- Aloe: soothes irritation
- Vitamin E: strengthens skin
- VoluSmooth™: a proprietary, 100% plant-based silicone alternative made from burdock root, mulberry, and bamboo extracts gives skin a bouncy glow – without clogging pores
Texture-wise, it’s a fine mist that sprays out in a perfectly diffused way. Although the formula is 100% fragrance-free, it has a subtle fresh scent from the natural cucumber and peach extracts.
Peach & Lily Glass Skin Veil Mist is perfect to use anytime of the day, whenever skin feels dry, looks dull, or just needs a relaxing pick-me-up! It’s like a “drink” of fresh cucumber water for your skin. Great to minimize the drying effects of A/C or heating, hydrate post work-out, refresh before Zoom calls or soothe stressed-out skin.
I love to keep it by my desk for a much-needed midday refresher. It feels so soothing on my skin and adds a soft dewy-glow that perks up my complexion.
I also like to use it after cleansing at night (before my serum and moisturizer) for an extra boost of hydration, especially if my skin is feeling drier than usual. Yesterday, I also tried it before makeup for a lit-from-within glowy effect and it works pretty well!
I have also been trying another brand new release from the K-beauty brand – Peach & Lily Pure Peach Retinoic Eye Cream
Described as a complete eye solution, this eye cream has been designed to tackle everything from fine lines & wrinkles to loss of firmness, dark circles and dryness. The powerhouse formula includes Peach & Lily’s proprietary natural Retinoic Complex which contains:
- Bakuchiol: a natural, gentle alternative to retinol. Includes a clinically-proven amount of 0.5% to visibly improve signs of photo-aging.
- Rosehip seed oil: contains retinoic acid that promotes cell rejuvenation and helps skin look brighter
- Carrot, Mango, Spinach, Broccoli complex: packed with antioxidant beta-carotene, that’s a precursor to retinol and helps reverse visible signs of skin damage.
Along with the natural Retinoic complex, Peach and Lily eye cream also contains:
- Peach Extract: packed with vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids
- Niacinamide: 2% concentration to help brighten skin and reduce inflammation.
- Ceramides: strengthen the skin barrier and and lock in moisture
- Ferulic Acid + Vitamin E complex: helps boost antioxidants and the impact of Retinoic Complex
- Green Tea: a powerful antioxidant to fend off damage from environmental stressors
Image credit: Peach & Lily
Many eye creams are thick and heavy, so I really love how light and weightless the formula is but still packs a punch in the smoothing and hydration department! It has a silky-smooth gel texture that absorbs quickly, leaving behind a satin finish without any residue or greasiness.
After 4 weeks of using this Peach and Lily eye cream, the most significant results have been a noticeable improvement in skin texture. My under eye area looks smoother, well-hydrated and also a bit brighter as my dark circles look less prominent. As for those pesky fine lines, I’ve only noticed a subtle difference yet, but enough so to persuade me to continue to use and (hopefully) see them reduced more significantly over time.
The bottom line? If you are looking for a super-moisturizing and soothing, gentle eye cream with serious active ingredients proven to fight fine lines, dark circles and dullness, then the Peach and Lily eye cream will be your jam.
The action-packed formula delivers the upsides of retinol for the delicate eye area – without the potential irritation. And thanks to its ultra-lightweight texture, it’s great even for people susceptible to milia. Not to mention, it’s free of artificial fragrances, vegan and cruelty-free.