drugstore makeup launches hitting the shelves. Today, I have put together a round up of all the new drugstore skincare releases for summer 2022.Last week, I posted about the latest
From texture-smoothing toners and moisturizers to acne-fighting serums and cleansers, these affordable skincare picks are perfect to refresh your summer routine without making a dent in your wallet!
New Drugstore Skincare Summer 2022
CeraVe Skin Renewing Eye Cream ($17.96)
Featuring an anti-aging peptide complex, hyaluronic acid, Niacinamide, ceramides and caffeine, this deeply hydrating eye cream helps to firm skin and reduce the look of fine lines, crow’s feet wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles around the eyes. It has a fragrance-free formula with a lightweight makeup-friendly texture that quickly absorbs into skin without pilling or leaving a sticky or greasy feeling.
This new cream helps visibly smooth fine lines (including forehead, under-eye, nasolabial, corner of lips and crow’s feet) and re-plumps skin with 50 percent more moisture without clogging pores. Contains Micro Hyaluronic Acid and Ceramides for moisturizing and anti-aging benefits. Lightweight water cream texture melts seamlessly into skin. Layers well under makeup. Non-greasy. Non-comedogenic.
Packed with copper, Niacinamide and a supergreen line-up of nutrient rich kale, aloe and green pea plus vitamins C and E, this serum-meets-lotion formula reduces redness, minimize the appearance of large pores and improve skin texture and tone. With a gel-like light fluid texture, it’s perfect for combination and oily skin.
Formulated for acne-prone skin, this gentle and effective leave-on liquid exfoliating treatment uses a 7% Glycolic + Citric Acid blend to help remove dead skin and excess oil while improving skin texture. Plus, it contains Pro-vitamin B5 to help hydrate and soften skin.
This cleansing balm effectively removes long-wear makeup and foundation, with no greasy residue left on the skin. Formulated with three essential ceramides and jojoba oil, it leaves skin feeling clean, soft and hydrated—while also helping to maintain skin’s protective barrier. The fragrance-free formula is non-comedogenic.
This intensely nourishing yet non-greasy hand cream is enriched with super hydrators like hyaluronic acid and squalane to replenish moisture in even the driest hands.
This hydrating leave-on lip mask is infused with hyaluronic acid, squalane, and castor seed oil to treat and soothe dryness. The silky, non-sticky formula melts onto lips with a sweet berry flavor and scent.
CeraVe Comforting Eye Makeup Remover ($12.03)
The gentle makeup remover effortlessly removes even the most stubborn eye makeup—including waterproof mascara—without leaving your skin feeling tight or irritated. Made with hyaluronic acid and three essential ceramides, it has a bi-phase formula with a milky texture that leaves eye area feeling soothed without a greasy residue. It’s fragrance-free and suitable even for contact lens wearer.
Formulated for nightly use, this potent Mandelic Acid serum improves uneven skin tone, restore clarity and smooth skin. Together with moisture-replenishing Hyaluronic Acid, this formula delivers supple, soft-skin feel by morning. Non-comedogenic
This lightweight, non-comedogenic cream is enriched with two stabilized, quick-absorbing forms of vitamin C that work deep within the skin to brighten, firm and even skin tone. It hydrates while also helping to reduce discoloration and soften dry, uneven texture. Vegan and cruelty-free.
Ideal for oily and acne-prone skin, this new skincare collection is designed to banish blemishes. Vegan, cruelty-free and fragrance-free, the Blemish Breakthrough lineup includes:
- Acne Clarifying Cleanser ($9): A gentle gel cleanser with 1% Salicylic Acid and other acne-fighting ingredients that lather to help remove dirt and grime, control excess oil and clarify pores.
- Triple-Acid Resurfacing Serum ($14): With 8.5% triple-acid complex (Salicylic Acid, Tranexamic Acid, and PHA) + 10% niacinamide, this gel serum resurfaces skin to visibly improve skin tone and texture post-breakouts.
- Acne Calming Water Cream ($12): A lightweight acne-fighting moisturizer that treats and prevents acne, calms skin, controls excess oil and clarify clogged pores with 1% salicylic acid, Zinc PCA, 4% niacinamide and Tranexamic Acid to improve skin tone.
- Acne Fighting Spot Gel ($4) : A roll-on gel spot treatment packed with 1% Salicylic Acid, plus aloe and witch hazel to reduce and soothe current acne while preventing new blemishes.
Ideal for acne-prone skin, these ultra-thin non-medicated hydrocolloid blemish patches help reduce the size of popped pimples in one day. They are easy to use and will start to turn white as they absorb fluids to visibly show they’re working.
Elf has released a new limited edition collection called “Game Up” inspired by your favorite video games. The hydrating skincare range features products ideal for late-night gamers or anyone who wants to hit reset on tired skin.
- Rez-Me Awakening Eye Cream ($10): Infused with hyaluronic acid and peptides to nourish and brighten the eye area while minimizing the appearance of dark circles. Rich, non-greasy and fast-absorbing formula.
- Rez-Me Awakening Face Mask ($10): A creamy, hydrating face mask infused with hyaluronic acid to soothe, revive and replenish dehydrated skin during game play or any time of the day! Can be used as a rinse-off product or overnight mask.
- Shield Me Setting Mist ($10): Enriched with aloe and elderflower extract, this is a blue light absorbing and hydrating face mist that refreshes and soothes skin while locking down your makeup look.
Infused with Pacifica’s signature vegan collagen and hyaluronic acid to intensely hydrate dry skin while helping to support skin elasticity. It has a rich, scoopable formula that provides intense moisture to dry or dull skin with a light floral scent.
This is a fast-absorbing non-aerosol hydrating mist infused with vegan collagen & floral extracts for instant moisture and nourishment.
Infused with nourishing lipids and ceramides, soy isoflavones and hydrating hyaluronic acid, this new skincare range is expertly designed to tackle menopausal skin concerns caused by reduced estrogen and collagen. The collection includes
- Instant Radiance Serum ($41.95): Formulated with collagen peptide-based technology Matrixyl 3000, this serum helps reduce wrinkles and revitalize dull skin for a healthy glow. Specifically designed with an instant cooling applicator to help hot skin feel soothed.
- Nourishing Overnight Cream ($32.95) : This night cream hydrates and supports skin during its natural overnight repair process for a complexion that looks & feels refreshed and deeply nourished
- Protect & Hydrate Day Cream SPF 30 ($32.95): This Niacinamide infused day cream provides all day hydration for dry skin typically associated with menopause. Plus, it has SPF 30 to help protect skin from UV damage and aging.
- Instant Cooling Mist ($14.99): With moisturizing glycerine, this mist hydrates and brings calmness to hot, flushed skin. It leaves skin feeling cooled and refreshed.
- Firm & Bright Eye Concentrate ($19.98): Designed with a cooling metal rollerball applicator, this eye concentrate brightens, hydrates and refreshes tired-looking eyes. Formulated with nourishing Niacinamide and ceramides, it helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles, wrinkles and under eye bags.
Milani Supercharged Lip Mask ($9.99)
Designed to soften and smooth lips overnight, this rich, leave-on lip mask infused with shea and cupuacu butters helps seriously hydrate & nourish while energizing with citrus, ginseng and turmeric extracts.
Milani Supercharged Lip Scrub ($9.99)
This lip scrub with sugar granules gently exfoliates and conditions for smoothed, polished lips and imparts a sweet citrus flavor.
Powered by pink clay and smooth cellulose beads, this purifying stick gently yet effectively exfoliates to extract pore-clogging debris and clear pores to reduce the appearance of blackheads. Moisturizing trio of aloe, shea butter and vitamin E soothes skin.
This night concentrate combines 1% pure retinol with collagen peptide-based technology for skin that looks visibly transformed. Designed for experienced retinol users, it targets the 7 key signs of aging to visibly reduce deep stubborn wrinkles and reveal smoother, firmer, more radiant skin.
Designed specifically for use with high-strength retinol, this nourishing and soothing cream boosts your skin’s tolerance to retinol. Contains Niacinamide, Bisabolol and Ceramides to strengthen the skin’s natural moisture barrier and feel more resilient.
This supercharged balm stick formula infused with hydrating hyaluronic acid, mushrooms and antioxidant-rich quinoa, glides onto skin targeting puffiness and soothing dry skin and fine lines under eyes.
This 3-step acne-fighting regimen penetrates pores to treat + prevent acne and reduce blemishes and blackheads. The collection includes:
- In The Clear Acne Serum ($30): Formulated for oily skin, this gentle serum contains wintergreen-derived salicylic acid + azelaic acid + zinc PCA + Niacinamide to effectively reduce blemishes and improve the appearance of post-breakout pigmentation.
- Spot Stopper Acne Spot Treatment($18): This acne-fighting treatment dries out active breakouts and works fast to visibly reduce redness and size of blemishes in as little as 2 days. Made with Wintergreen-Derived Salicylic Acid + Glycolic Acid + Witch Hazel + Microalgae (Prebiotic)
- Get Clarity Foaming Acne Cleanser ($18): This is a gentle SLS free cream-to-foam cleanser that helps wash away dirt, excess oil + impurities without stripping or over drying. The acne-fighting formula is powered by Apple AHAs (4 types including Malic, Glycolic, Lactic and Citric Acids) to gently exfoliate as well as Collodial Sulfur that’s good for decongesting skin.
This is a clinically proven moisturizer that works throughout each layer of skin’s surface to reduce lines and visibly lift and contour face, neck and jawline. The formula is powered by Hyaluronic Acid to plump while Retinol and Swertiamarin firm and re-volumize skin’s surface.
Pixi Large Lash Serum ($18)
This ultra-conditioning serum promotes an optimum condition of lashes and brows. Contains a special nourishing complex of Peptides, Plant Extracts and Vitamins to help achieve stronger, longer, thicker-looking, lush lashes.
Formulated with Vitamins C +E and hyaluronic acid for brightening and hydrating, this balm stick glides onto skin targeting problem areas like dark spots & under eyes. Sheer opalescent shade with light shimmer instantly brightens and also works well as a quick pre-makeup base.
Biore Hydrocolloid Acne Patches ($8.99, 24 count)
These ultra thin, medical grade hydrocolloid patches protect and help heal blemishes. They provide a protective barrier from dirt and bacteria and work like a sponge to suck out oil and pus to dry out pimples.
Which of these new drugstore skincare products for summer 2022 are you most excited to try?
Shop this post…