Don’t you just love Halloween? It’s the one day out of the whole year that you can bring bring out your inner fantasy creature and dress up however you want, and no one can say anything about it! Plus, who doesn’t love carving pumpkins and seeing all the little kiddos out trick or treating?
So, with Halloween just around the corner, Coupons.com challenged a group of bloggers to come up with some fun & fabulous Halloween makeup looks. Each of us received gift cards to one of four beauty stores to purchase makeup products of our choice to create the Halloween makeup looks! Mine was Sephora. All I needed to do was shop online at Sephora with the gift card and then use the Sephora coupon codes to get a better discount and score some savings!
A devil might not be the most creative costume on the block, but if done right you can put that other devil at the Halloween party with the corny tail to costume shame! I wanted to come up with a look that’s more pretty than scary. The trick to pulling off this look is sultry, dramatic smoky eyes with dark, vampy lips and then all you have to add is a sexy black getup!
For this look, I got the new Urban Decay Vice 2 palette from Sephora. It’s such a fantastic palette loaded with 20 new gorgeous eye shadow shades with cool brights, not-your-average neutrals, and sexy hits of smoke! LOVE it! Take a look….
Now’s let get back to the She Devil makeup look….
Products Used to create the look
Amarté Natural Finish BB Cream
Urban decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Vice 2 palette
Cailyn Cosmetics Line Fix Gel pencil in Charcoal
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
How to Achieve the Look:
1. Apply a layer of foundation, one or two shades lighter than your natural skin tone.
2. Prep the eyes with an eyeshadow primer.
3. With a fluffy dome brush, apply a metallic pink or red shade (I used Coax from the UD palette above) to the crease and lower browbone.
4. Lightly buff a warm champagne satin shade (I used Dope) onto the browbone, blending downwards towards the crease.
5. With a small shading brush, apply a dark taupey-black (like Smokekout) to the eyelid and outer v.
6. Now apply a shimmery charcoal shade (like Poison) all over to the eyelid and lower lash line.
7. Once the eyeshadows are applied, use a fluffy dome brush to blend the pink and black shades together.
8. Next apply a black gel eyeliner to your waterline.
9. To finish off the eye makeup, add some mascara to the upper and lower lash line (you can also add false eyelashes for an extra oomph!)
10.Then apply a dark lip color to finish the look (I combined 2 colors here – a plummy/burgundy bronze shade and a red lipstick)
If you are going for a scary look, just add some fangs or fake blood and you are good to go! But other than that, this is it….hope you guys like it!
What will YOU be dressing up as this year?
Enter to win a $100 gift card to Sephora, sponsored by Coupons.com! The giveaway ends October 29th and is open for US only. Use the rafflecopter widget below to enter. Good luck!