Favorite Beauty Products of 2012 : Skincare
Jan 7, 2013 by Harshleen
I am back today with the second edition of my favorite beauty products of 2012 listing my top picks in the skincare category. Most of these products were released in 2012 except the last two in the list……let’s get started!
1. Paula’s Choice RESIST Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum – This serum is a highly effective yet non-irritating retinol treatment designed to improve the appearance of aging skin and help sun-damaged skin repair itself. Its gentle, emollient formula is perfect for those with sensitive skin like mine. And it comes without a hefty price tag! No wonder none of my skincare favorites list is complete without a Paula’s Choice product in it!
2. Omorovicza Gold Sugar Scrub – I am sooooo in love with this luxurious body scrub! With gold particles, cane sugar and ylang-ylang, this divinely scented body scrub gently exfoliates and refines the texture of the skin, leaving it radiant and soft.
3. Own Renewing Dual Protecting Day Lotion SPF 30 – I am a bit of a sunscreen snob but this SPF moisturizer made me do a little happy dance. Not only is the zinc-oxide based formula cosmetically elegant and gentle on my sensitive skin but is also budget-friendly….love it!
4. Silly Lips lip balms – These are such delightful little treats for dry lips! Infused with nourishing ingredients like Shea butter and the purest essential oils, the natural lip balms add serious moisture and shine, with a hint of color. Even the packaging is so adorable!
5. Hevia MD Skincare Luminous Day Treatment – This light, moisturizing skin brightening treatment helps combat hyperpigmentation with the super anti-oxidant red Mangrove Extract and a complex blend of anti-aging ingredients, including Vitamin C and Trans-Resveratrol. It works to make skin look more even-toned, brighter and with an overall healthy, youthful glow.
6. Champneys Spa Indulgence Collection – Truly an indulgence, this exquisitely scented line of bath & body treats is comprised of body lotions, hand creams, shower gels, body scrubs, dry body oils and creams in four delicious scents, my favorites being Mediterranean Bliss and Oriental Opulence. The products are super-affordable too (range from $7.99 to $12.99) and are conveniently available at Target stores.
7. Karuna Brightening Treatment Masks – Infused with various plant extracts, peptides and anti-oxidants, these individually packaged masks are super easy to use and leave skin soft and rejuvenated with a healthy glow, in as little as 15 minutes! It’s like having a spa facial at home!
So, these are my top beauty finds of 2012! What makeup and skincare products have paved their way into your beauty routines this year? Do tell!Disclosure : Some of the products above were provided by PR for consideration.
Obiqo Gentle Face Wash and Silky Body Butter with Marine Extracts
Posted on Nov 6, 2013
Amarte Daily Wonder Cleansing Foam
Posted on Nov 1, 2013
Eucerin Eczema Relief Instant Therapy and Body Creme Review
Posted on Oct 25, 2013
L’Occitane Divine Immortelle Skincare Review
Posted on Oct 9, 2013