UPDATE: Here is an all-new post with a list of Best Drugstore Eyeshadow Palettes under $15.
The eye shadow options in the beauty aisle are endless but sometimes we don’t want to shell out the big bucks for a variety of colors, and that’s where drugstore palettes step in. Drugstore makeup is becoming more and more comparable to their high-end counterparts so there’s no need to splurge unless you really want to.
Whether you are craving neutral hues or a pop of color in your eye makeup, it’s easy to upgrade your beauty look with these 7 gorgeous options – all of them are super-affordable buys (most of them under $10!) that you can find at any drugstore.
1. Revlon ColorStay 16-hour Eyeshadow ($7.99) – Making your eyes pop is easy with these Revlon eyeshadow quads made up of expertly coordinated, gorgeous color combinations. The color really does stay, the shades are true-to-color with great pigmentation and the satiny finish looks great from your morning meeting all the way to after-work cocktails. I especially love the palettes Harmonious and Adventurous.
2. L’Oreal Colour Riche Eyeshadow Quads ($7.99) L’Oreal Colour Riche range offers perfectly color-coordinated compacts to amp up your look with wearable yet on-trend hues – from neutral beige to intensely smoky. The crease-resistant formula comes in 19 fun palettes to choose from. The colors are shimmery, go on smooth and blend really well.
3. Sonia Kashuk Eye Couture Eye on Neutral Shimmer Palette ($19.99) – Perfect for shimmer-loving gals like me, this is a must-have nude palette with a versatile range of metallic shadows for every skin tone. With universal shades ranging from pearl, shimmery taupe and gilded bronze to gold-flecked chocolate and silvery charcoal shadows, this palette is a great budget beauty bargain with a variety of neutrals that will be your go-to colors for so many occasions.
4. Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette ($4.99) – If you want eyeshadows that are high in pigment but low in price, Wet n Wild is the best choice! You can mix and match these 8 silky, highly pigmented day-to-night colors for a variety of looks from sweet to wild! I love how blendable these shades are and stay put all day with the help of a primer. My long time favorite from the collection is Comfort Zone.
5. Rimmel London Glam’Eyes HD Eyeshadows ($4.97) – Rimmel’s versatile 5 shade palettes offer vibrant color payoff with hybrid powder-cream formula that glides on smoothly, smudge-proof and is easy to blend. The slight shimmer is appropriate for the daytime, and the trendy colors are simply cool. The Burgundy Palace palette is a fun way to go bold without going too dark and is a great budget friendly way to add a pop of color!
6. NYX Cosmetics Love In Paris Eyeshadow Palette ($9.99) – Some colors look great in the packaging, but then are sort of blah when you put them on. Not these! The 9 color palettes offer a mix of metallics, neutrals, highlights, and smoky shades that you can alternate to get a number of easy-to-wear looks. The one that I like the most is C’est La Vie palette.
7. Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Smoky Eyes ($11.95) – This is your perfect all-in-one smoky eye palette, and for under $12 does the job really well. You can go as subtle or as smokey as you’d like with 9 sultry & smoldering shades to create gorgeous smoky eyes for any eye color. Shadows can be applied wet for dramatic, intense color or dry for a softer result.
So, these are my top eyeshadow picks! What are your favorite drugstore eyeshadow quads and palettes?