Looking for a cute braided hairstyle for date night? Check out this sweet & sexy side Dutch Braid tutorial by Pravana hair for a perfect romantic look!
1. Begin with dry, prepped hair with NEVO Invisible Control Mist throughout and NEVO Hydra Pearls through the ends.
2. Part the hair straight back in an extreme side part.
3. Section out three strands of hair to braid in the fringe.
4. Begin a Dutch braid by crossing the middle strand beneath the outer strand.
5. Continue working back this way, gathering strands from the top, above the part and side below the braid.
6. Once you reach the back of the head, pull strands into the braid from below the part.
7. Finish the braid by working down towards the side of the head.
8. Fasten with an elastic band.
9. Beginning at the end of the braid, tug and loosen each side to increase fullness.
10. Work your way up the head, continuing to tug and loosen the braid.
11. Finish by setting the hair with NEVO Super Shape Hair Spray for an all-night hold.
Hair: Lara Kay @larackay
Makeup: Karen Sarahii @iluvsarahii
Model: Madi Taylor @madivibes
That’s a cool hairstyle, I love braid my hair now and then. Long hair look great when they are braid. I tried out Kinky Locks recently, it looks awesome. Hair braiding is really cool, there are various hair braiding styles we can choose. My favorite style is the fish tail braid.
I am a hair care and styling enthusiast, I love to exchange views on latest hair trends (especially Braiding). I organize and attend hair styling workshops when free.
You can email me for further discussions on hair styling and care or visit- (http://www.naturalbraid.com/)