Amazon Prime) and find them on your doorstep in just two days?When it comes to online shopping, there’s no denying the fact that Amazon.com is a treasure trove of, well, everything you could possibly imagine. Where else can you order your kid’s birthday party supplies, Paleo protein bars and your favorite Korean sheet masks all in one place (those were actually the last three things I bought on
As you might imagine, a lot of my Amazon purchases happen to be beauty-related. That’s not only because nothing beats shopping from the comfort of your couch as opposed to stepping out the door and heading to Sephora or Target, but also because sometimes things are a little cheaper (plus I get free two-day shipping with my Prime account!)
Besides our favorite brands including L’Oréal, Maybelline, Stila (and many more), the online marketplace also happens to be a great place to discover under-the-radar beauty gems that are only available on Amazon. From game-changing skincare to innovative beauty tools, there’s a wealth of must-have beauty buys at affordable prices, just waiting to be delivered to you in a day or two!
Of course, with so many choices, it can be a bit hard to decide which products to try. Ahead, check out 20 fabulous beauty finds you can easily buy on Amazon Prime. These are some of my favorite products that I really love and have purchased from Amazon. It beats schlepping all the way to the mall, right?
Keep scrolling to see my top product picks!
1. Cetaphil Redness Relieving Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 20 – No need to apply both makeup and sunscreen each day when you have this multi-tasking tinted moisturizer readily available. Not only does it offer broad spectrum sun protection with 100% mineral SPF, but also tones down redness and provides light to medium coverage while keeping skin hydrated. This one is a keeper…even for sensitive skin!
2. Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry Rechargeable Foot File – No time for a pedicure? No problem! This genius little device gets the job done super quickly & effortlessly at home! It’s an electric foot file-roller that gently exfoliates rough, dry and hard calloused skin. It is completely waterproof, rechargeable, cordless and can be used on dry or wet feet in the shower. You will be amazed at how fast and easily rough skin is removed! I wish I had found this earlier! See how it works here and get yours NOW!
3. L’anza Keratin Healing Oil Combing Cream – When it comes to haircare, I am all about moisture for my dry, unruly, and highly frizz-prone strands. This combing cream is the best leave-in treatment that really does it all: detangle, moisturize, tame frizz, and protect hair from heat styling damage. It takes my hair from straw-like to silky soft!! I also listed it in my Top 10 Beauty Favorites of 2016.
4. Tinkle Eyebrow Razor Pack of 6 – This handy little razor is great not only for grooming eyebrows but also perfect for shaving facial hair. It nixes peach fuzz easily, quickly and painlessly…no more waxing! In fact, I use it to shave my jawline, upper lip, and under my chin.
I found out about these facial razors about a year ago from this article and now it’s a can’t-live-without product for me! I’ve even turned on my sister and few of my close friends to this!
5. Pit Powder Deodorant By Muddy H2O – A 100% natural aluminium free deodorant that works just as well as your usual chemical-laden variety to keep the odor away all day. I have tried quite a few aluminium-free deodorants but nothing is as effective as this one…seriously this is the BEST!
6. Revlon ColorStay Crème Eye Shadow – If you like cream eyeshadows, you need to try these ones from Revlon! The eyeshadow formula is top notch and the quality rivals some high-end brands. Not only is it well-pigmented with a silky, weightless feel but also stays put (and crease-free) all day long. I have swatches of 4 shades here.
7. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation – The most common question I get is what’s my favorite foundation? And this is the one I recommend all the time! It’s long-wearing with medium to full coverage (yet silky and lightweight) and a satiny matte finish. I don’t use it for my everyday look but whenever I’m getting glammed up for a party or special occasion, this is my go-to foundation.
8. Everpro Gray Away Root Touch Up Powder – This is my go-to solution to get rid of those unwanted gray roots instantly! The colored powder compact comes with a sponge applicator for easy application, without any greasy mess or dusting and the color washes out easily with shampoo. It’s one of my favorite low-maintenance beauty essentials!
9. Maybelline New York Master Strobing Stick Illuminating Highlighter – This is an amazing highlighter for such an affordable price! Its creamy texture glides on super smooth… just swipe and blend. There’s no glittery mess, just subtle shimmer that adds soft radiance. I love the shade Medium Nude Glow for my light to medium skin tone.
10. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water – Micellar water is a must-have for busy girls. And this easily affordable option by Garnier is gentle, fragrance-free and great even for extra-sensitive skin. It completely removes all of your makeup, dirt and oil without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. No harsh rubbing, no greasy mess, or oily residue. Garnier has another option that can even remove waterproof makeup easily.
11. Brush On Block SPF 30 Invisible Mineral Powder Sunscreen – If you find most sunscreens greasy or heavy and skip SPF altogether (which you shouldn’t), this one is for you. Simply brush on this translucent natural mineral powder that’s totally invisible once applied…no greasy mess or white cast. I love it for on-the-go sun protection!
12. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (2 sponges in each pack) – This makeup sponge makes my liquid foundation go on flawlessly. A great dupe for BeautyBlender at a fraction of the price! You can also get the 4 pack set and save $10. Individually, these sponges cost about $7 at Ulta, but this value pack is only $17!
13. Crave Naturals Glide Thru Detangling Brush – This is the best detangling brush I’ve ever used! My 8-year-old daughter has thick wavy to curly hair (just like mine) and gets really bad knots. Combing her hair was a huge struggle until I got this brush last year. It takes out even the toughest tangles painlessly and can be used on wet or dry hair. No more whining or complaining! Buy it NOW if you also have a toddler with tough-to-manage hair and thank me later!
14. Maybelline Dream Cushion Fresh Face Liquid Foundation – I love cushion foundations for their compact packaging and ease-of-use. This one is my latest favorite find that gives me the perfect medium coverage for an everyday polished look with a satiny smooth finish. I love how it evens out my skin tone with a fresh-faced natural glow!
15. L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Glow 24HR Foundation – When it comes to drugstore foundations, this one is a winner! Great medium coverage with a natural satin matte finish, lightweight feel, and truly long-wearing. Although it’s called Pro-Glow, the finish is matte so there’s no unwanted shine or shimmer. Here’s my full review if you want to get all the details.
16. Burt’s Bees Moisturizing Lipstick – This 100% natural lipstick comes in a variety of vibrant colors from pinks and plums to nudes, reds, and mauves so there’s something for everyone! The creamy, moisturizing formula adds a pop of color with a smooth satin finish that keeps lips hydrated. My favorite shades are Sunset Cruise (peachy pink), Suede Splash (the perfect nude) and Lily lake (a soft red hue).
17. EcoTools Six Piece Starter Collection – This is such a great makeup brush set for only $10! It includes a Blush/Powder brush, Eyeshadow brush, Angled eyeliner brush, Concealer brush, Lash & brow groomer, and comes with a bonus cosmetic bag that can be really handy while traveling. These brushes are lightweight yet sturdy with beautifully soft bristles and I like the sleek bamboo handles!
And if you need a great brush for applying liquid foundation, EcoTools Flat Foundation Brush is an amazing beauty bargain under $6! Another of my Ecotools favorites is the Eye Enhancing Duo Brush Set (only $5) that comes with two doubled ended eye makeup brushes to shade, define, blend and smudge.
18. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes – Neutrogena’s facial cleansing wipes are not only gentle and effective but also budget-friendly…and you can choose from a pack of 3 or 6 (which means double the savings!) This one is a no-brainer!
19. L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss – Love liquid lipstick but hate the dryness that comes along with it? This one from L’Oreal has major pigment power with a velvet matte finish that stays put without leaving your lips dried out. And it’s not sticky at all! My favorite shades are Statement Nude (swatches here), Nude Allude and Blushing Ambition.
20. Milani Eyeshadow Primer – Great product at a great price! This stuff works just as well as the Urban Decay Primer Potion (which is $20 for 0.33 oz). The formula goes on nude and dries invisibly. It makes my eyeshadow look vibrant and stay put all day without creasing.
21. ZOYA Remove+ Nail Polish Remover Big Flipper Bottle – This mild acetone formula works like a charm without being harsh on your skin. It also takes care of thick formulas and shimmer/glitter nail polish without the extra scrubbing. It doesn’t leave my nails dry and flaky and there is no streaking or staining, even with dark colors. The big flipper bottle is convenient to use without any mess or spill and lasts a very long time!
PS : I got the idea for this post from the lovely Meg O on the Go. Check out her Amazon product picks here.